For thousands of years rugs have been woven in the East, progressing as an art-form and exported all over the world. With humble beginnings as mere floor coverings for nomadic tribes’ people to treasured works of art hanging on the walls of museums the Persian rug has matured well with age.
In recent times there has been a new trend, a focus on providing rugs more suited to the west. While traditionally rugs from the east were full of color and pattern, the demand for quality
- Perfection Redefined With Oriental Rugs
- Rug Pads for Persian and Oriental Rugs
- Oriental, Flotaki, Persian Rugs and More: How to Identify Different Styles of Area Rugs
- Oriental Rugs, Persian Rugs-Wash Them At Home And Save Lots Of Money!
- Natural Area Rugs Announces Price Reduction on Traditional Oriental and Persian Wool Rugs